Urology Community
Testosterone Boosters

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Testosterone Boosters

I am a 32 year old man.  I believe I may have low testosterone levels.  My "male organ" never really grew during puberty like most people.  It is only between 1"-1.5" flaccid and 4.25" erect.  It is also very skinny in girth.  On top of this, it is very hard for me to gain muscle mass.  My chest has never been muscular and well defined no matter how long I work out.  If I do not work out at all, I appear to have very small "man boobs" despite being a skinny guy.  My shoulders are very narrow and at 32, I still have very little to no chest hair.  My legs and feet are very hairy however; just no hair on chest.  I have always been a very moody guy and emotional.

Does this sound like I have low testosterone levels and should see a physician?  If so, what type of doctor would I see?  Is it possible at my age to be able to broaden my shoulders or gain size on my male organ or have I waited too late?  

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
You can consult an endocrinologist for the same. Patients who have low testosterone levels often have other symptoms also like low sex desire, low muscle mass, erectile dysfunction, poor sleep, difficulty in concentrating, depression etc. You can get the testosterone levels done which is usually done in the morning and the normal levels are between 300-1000 ng/dl. If the levels are around 300, then the treatment is done with IM injections of testosterone given every 2 weeks. You’re not late for the treatment and it can be done at any age. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Thank you for your response.  So I would contact an endocrinologist rather than an urologist for this?  I know the  treatment will help with the symptons you stated above, but will it also help my "male organ" to grow a bit in girth or even length, considering it never really grew during puberty?

Thanks in advance for your response.