Thai massage oral sex with vaginal contact HIV possible
I went to a "soapy thai massage" where the woman puts you in a tub and rubs her body on you.  There are two points that I am concerned of:

1.  Oral sex: she gargled with mouthwash for 30 seconds before giving me oral sex.  I ejaculated in her mouth and was not wearing a condom.
2.  When she was massaging me, there were 3 times when i felt the tip of her vagina - I did not penetrate since I was not wearing a condom.

I felt a slight tingling in my penis the next day, but that had gone away. I am highly concerned and purchased a PEP for myself - took the first dose after 40 hours.   Is it possible I have been infected?  There are no sores or discharge.
HIV infection can occur by vaginal, anal or oral sex and if you have received any oral sex, then if any minute cut on the skin of penis is there, then also the risk is high. Confirmation is only done by specific tests for HIV like western blot, PCR and ELISA. These tests may show accuracy after 6 weeks to 6 months as HIV antibodies take time to develop in the body.
Hope it helps. Take care and regards.