The inside of my penis head hurts when I urinate
I woke up this morning, and went to the bathroom like I do every day. Only today, I was awakened by a severe and painful feeling right near the opening of my penis as I urinated. Once stopped the pain went away. In the afternoon, it happened again. It hurts really bad when I pee right near the opening of the head.
I was wondering if this might be a UTI of some sort? I have no idea, my sexual exploits have been monogamous for a good 6 months and this has never happened before.

Are there other signs or symptoms present?  Painful urination or dysuria  can be caused by any of the following: a bladder or urinary tract infection, sexually transmitted disease such as gonorrhea or chlamydia, yeast infection, kidney or bladder stones or even sensitivity to certain soaps or perfumes. A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a bacterial infection that affects any part of the urinary tract.  In general, signs and symptoms develop rapidly and can include: a strong, persistent urge to urinate; a burning or painful sensation when urinating; passing frequent, small amounts of urine; or blood in the urine or cloudy. A urinalysis and urine culture are  usually done to confirm the diagnosis. Most uncomplicated UTIs can be treated with oral antibiotics It would be best to see your doctor for proper evaluation and management. You can read more about this through this link: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/urinary-tract-infection/DS00286

Take care and keep us posted.
i also had the same problem as Lukin79 but mine is a bit worst...sometimes after i pee , it still hurts n there is a yellowish discharge too(not during urination) but i alredy had a medical checkup ( urine n blood test) so i doubt its STD since the reports say everything is ok ... any suggestions or help ?
have ypu found out whats going on? im haveing the same thing, going to a walkin clinic today to get some more answers
drink cranberry juice!! (i did 4 bottles inaround an hour)  it works! mine cleared up within a couple hours and i was experiencing the same thing. i hope it fixes you guys:]
Help please, I woke up and went to take a pee yeah and for some reason my penis Hurt :/ but it only hurt for two seconds and then the pain went away and I kept on beeing normally. Why is?
i have a same problem with you , did you take a medicine ? what kind of medicine . it will lasts a month ?
grow up child!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same problem .... If I drink lots of cranberry juice and water how long will it take to go away??.....also once I start drinking beer it feels a lot better then stinging when peeing
It's uncomfortable when I urinate. My penis head hurts when it rubs against my underwear when I'm walking. I've had urine test blood test and everything has shown up negative for any STDs or urinary tract infections. Does anybody have any solutions to this problem or has anybody going through what I'm going through now.
Same thing. I go and just a drop or 2 of pee comes out then it hurts a little (burns or stings for a second) then it starts to flow freely then stops and hurts again.
Thank you for your answer it's worked a miracle on my 6year on boy and saved him from anti biotics. Best answer ever.... You rock
So what should I do?
have you rid a bike recently because that always happens to me when i ride a bicycle its because it puts alot of pressure on your testicles and i cant even ride a bike but then once i go inside my house and go pee at some point it hurts the head of my penis horribly i guess not as bad now because it has happen to me like 8 times but still it hurts usually if you drink some kind of liquid usually water or cranberry juice you have to drink at least a gallon or close to it then let the pressure build up so when you go pee all the pressure will go down and it wont hurt anymore this can also happen when you hurt your balls now when you pee it out it is going to hurt but you have to do it
My penis hurt like two time when I pee but not anymore but my pee is still red I don't know if it's blood or not and whats the chances of it being bladder cancer
i got shaving cream down my scrotum, and it stings to pee REALLY BAD
Has anyone gone to see a Urologist.  I had the same thing after an orgasm and later on peeing and found I had BPH.  That comes with age guys. Some get it in their 50's and others in their 60's and 70's.  It is a condition men go through as they age.  Otherwise, I would think it is some kind of infection...Good Luck!(I got mine at 65 and was told "your late.")  It is never too late for this, as it is discomforting, and they want to put you on Tamsulosin.  That stuff is horrible!
I am having thr same pronlem right now. First time I experience this in my life. When I pee, there is a sharp pain inside the head of the penis, on the bottom track of the penis. When I use 2 fingers to squeeze the penis head, I feel the exact sharp pain. I could be I am very dehydration or drug effect because the urine is dark yellow. Yes, I just had painful wisdom toothache 3 days ago. I took some antibiotics and pain killers. It could be the drug side effect. I am try to drink a lot of water and see how it goes after 3 days. If it still persists, then I may have to see the doctor.
And the exact same thing happened to me too, sometimes it hurts like it's burning on the tip of my penis but sometimes it doesn't hurt as much. Problems persist for 3 days and went for check up for STIs, hopefully it'll just be claumydia that can be treated easily.
I had an upset condition in my life, breakup, any way 4 days into it, pain while peeing,went to the doc and did a urin test and was told that because I had basically stopped eating,from 4000 cal per day to 500 per day my body was using protein I had stored up,when its used like that it turns the urin ph into acidic state.that acid is what is causing me the pain.was told to get back to my normal eating habits.ill see what happens.just thought id share this info,ive never heard of this before.
It feels like a rock is inside my penis head when I pee
There are some strange dot type things all over my penis. Any ideas on what they are?
If you're a big in you might have something called penile Pauples which is very common but if you have already had sex it might mean you contracted Penile Warts (HPV)
Sorry for the typo I meant to say "if you are a virgin"