Urology Community
Thickening bladder wall
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Thickening bladder wall

I have been looking for information on my chances of having bladder cancer. In Nov. I went for my yearly ct and was told a week later that the wall of my bladder is thickening. The cancer that I had was in the wall between the rectal and vaginal cavities. I have severe leakage and have had for about 2 years now. I have a colostamy also. I do have an appointment for a consultation with a urologist but not untill the 11th of dec. For the past six months my energy level has dipped into the no energy level. my back on the left side gets spasms like a pinched nerve and for the past week or so I have had almost a constant ache in the lower left side of my back. I am also experiencing frequent urination and a dull pain in the lower abnomine area. I have periodically had what would appear to be menstrual blood on my pads (not a flow of blood). I have tried to include everything I can think of that is in the area of my bladder. I am also a pack a day smoker. What is the likely hood of this being bladder cancer?
Thank you Smstexasgal