Urology Community
Tight penis skin below the gland (tightening ring)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

9464132?1378656119
Thank you in advance for reading.

I've looked on the web to get answers to what i have and i can't find because it's not the problem most people have with tight skin.

I am uncircumsised and want to stay that way. When i was around 12/13/14 i couldn't stretch my foreskin to let the gland come out, and i had to do a micro-surgery to cut the (don't remember the name), like a small skin wire that didn't allow retraction. Since then, I have had sex with no problems, sex is normal and i have no pain. However, since i am always with forehead skin over my gland, when i pull it back it makes a "ring" on the middle of the penis which one can notice when it's flat and when it's erect you don't see the ring but my skin under the gland is very very stretched and redish. Also, it seems like it's tightening both the growth of the penis but especially the thickness. In terms of shape, it's also disturbing because the penis curves upwards in the beginning and then it stops curving from that redish point and slightly curves downwards, while you can also see that the penis thickness becomes larger on the bottom than nearer to the top. I also feel that this is decreasing my resistance/time performance as it pressures more on the top.
What has happened is restriction of the movement of the foreskin. this may have caused phimosis. People with phimosis cannot move their foreskin and cannot clear or wash under foreskin of penis. You must not try to pull it back as it will cause pain. You must consult a doctor who will prescribe you some lotion or gel and if does not helps then it has a simple surgical treatment known as circumcision. It is very common operation and doctor will make a cut on your foreskin and it can be cured easily.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.