Urology Community
Tight penis skin.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Tight penis skin.

I was circumcised as an adult and I have had an issue with very tight penis skin (while erect) for years now, but only now am seeking a possible solution to my problem. My penis is a little on the small side when flaccid but greatly increases in size when I get erect. It seems like my surgeon didn't take this into consideration when I had the procedure done and it definitely never crossed my mind. When I get an erection the skin at the base of my penis stretches out and actually covers over whole inch of the actual muscle itself and also causes my penis to look like it's pulled downward. Another issue is that I grow hair almost up to half of the shaft or so it appears because so much of the skin had been cut off. Is there any way to safely stretch the skin on my penis? I'd very much like to gain that inch of it back and I'm tired of having to shave the shaft of it because it itches quite a bit... Thanks!
hi, I have almost the same issue.  Anyone have an idea how to restore some of the penile shaft skin?  I would appreciate any comments.