Tingly/burning feeling in penis
I have submitted a urine sample to the doctor but he said nothing was found.He said They checked for STDS, UTI prostatitis etc but it came back clean.This problem have been going on and off for the past 3 months.It goes for a few days then everything is normal for a few days then it comes back again etc

My symptoms are
tingling burning feeling while masturbating
weak ejaculation it just flows out instead of shooting out like it does when things are normal
burning feeling after ejaculation sometimes after urination
Frequent urination

Can a DR please advise me what this can be?
Hello Blackjack80,
Have you been on any kind of antibiotics in the recent past? It seems that the infection has been ongoing but it might be negative under the influence of the antibiotics. Kindly discuss with your urologist for the management of the infection with antibiotics like ceftriaxone, ofloxacin etc.
Best

Helo dr Simran.
No i havent been on nay kind of medication at all this year.The DR said that he cant give me any antibiotics because they didnt find anything.What infection do you think i have?
I asked for antibiotics but he said he cant give me any because nothing was found.
Yea,,im wondering about that to