Urology Community
Tiny bit of cloudy urine at beginning of urination

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hello ya'll. So I was just sitting down going to the bathroom (number 2) and I noticed just before I started to pee a tiny bit of cloudy urine came out. Then is immediately went clear again and for the rest of the time.

At first I thought it could be because lately I have been drinking a lot of the Bolthouse Farms Banana Strawberry fruit smoothies. They are these 15 oz bottles and the color of it, well, resembled the urine that I saw. In the past 5 days I have had at least one full bottle a day. Could this possibly be the reason, or should I be worried?

thanks to all.
bill parker
I would STOP drinknig for a few days if your urine comes clear then its the drink if not call your doctor....