Urology Community
Tip of my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Tip of my penis

hello i am having an embarrassing problem i think i might of tore the hole on the tip of my penis a little bit i had an erection and i think it might of got caught on something in my pants and when i moved i felt a little tiny pain on the tip of my penis when i looked i noticed that the hole was slightly larger and it looks like it tore a little bit towards the shaft it wasnt bleeding or anything but i still dont know what to do

If it is not painful or ripping any further than you are best to leave things the way they are and just monitor it to make sure it is not getting worse.

I have had a simmilar thing after a cystoscopy (A scope passes through the penis) to look inside the bladder. For me things healed up on their own after a few weeks.
I experienced some pain while urinating for the first 2 weeks.

I hope that you will heal fast.

All the best.

Ron