Urology Expert Forum
Tobasco on the testicals: A practical joke gone wrong.

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

A few years ago my friends pulled a joke on me when I was sleeping and put a large amount of tobasco sauce on my testicals.  There was an incredible amount of pain and right afterwards I jumped into a pool to lessen the burning.  I've been worried ever since that this episode may have caused infertility or sterility for me as a male. I am still in my mid twenties so I haven't bothered to go check with semen analysis.  Is it possible that such a thing tobasco on the testicals can make a man permanently sterile or infertile or lead to other complications because of heat caused or pain as a result of the tobasco on the scrotum? If you search youtube you will see many videos of people pulling this prank. It's unfortunate that people do not think about the consequences before they pull stupid jokes.  Needless to say I am worried.
pardon the pun, your nuts!
i'm gonna hold my tongue from responding.
O.K, i was trying recognize the fact that you do have STUPID friends, i dont know if that can,or cannot affect sperm, but there is good reason there nicknamed family jewels,one of the reasons is that there precious,so you gotta keep them safe! go to doctor and ask for a sperm count. (man i'd like to take a picture of a doctors face while he hears of tabasco on someones nuts, but i CAN assure you people did more idiotic things then that, in the movie "jack-as*" they tied a rock to there stones,and dropped the rock off a bridge,now i think it would be right to call them numb-nuts" after that)
there is some help in fertility issues,so if the count is low dont jump yet.
if the count is zero, that might be due to a birth defect,like being born without the "vas defrens" (dont know if spelled that right) , if so it still might be o.k, you can find a nice doctor to shove a needle in your testis, and suck your sperm out.
now about your scrotum ( your balls rest in there) there's this liquid there ( i vaguely remember reading about this so you really should look it up) there's this kinda circulation where it gets absorbed by your testicles (again dont take my word for this!) i think the absorption helps sperm production, or something.
but i can say that a guy my father plays B-ball with came over to the court one day walking weird, turned out he forgot to wash he's hands after putting Ben-gay on,the thing is he went to the bathroom to pee...
A related discussion, Enlarged Vein, Pain, Popping? Please Help was started.