Urology Community
Topicals for strengthening penis skin?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Topicals for strengthening penis skin?

Are there any other topicals that are safe to use on the penis skin that with help improve its firmness and strength after it has been thinned? I have tried Man 1 Man Oil and emu oil which seemed to help some, however it doesn't seem to be helping anymore. I have also used EpiCeram which is a skin barrier cream with no significant results. I don't want to use anything too harsh, although I wish to strengthen and increase the elasticity of my penis skin right around my meatus(penis opening) if possible. What other options are there for this as far as topical treatments?
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

There are no topical medications that would help with skin firmness/ strength. While minor changes may heal on their own, skin thinning/ atrophy is often secondary to trauma or other primary skin related causes that may require specific treatment. It would be best to have this evaluated by a primary care physician or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949