Trimix side effects
I currently use Timix for ED and have been tritating the dose, I am at 0.35ml and still have throbbing and discomfort 2-3 hours after use.  Would it be appropriate to use maybe, 0.20ml and take a viagra or cialis in addition.  I never got the discomfort with those drugs, they just weren't as effective?  I am 100 % satisfied with the effectiveness of the trimix, but the after affects are almost unbearable.
     Thanks for writing in. Trimix is a combination of alprostadil, phentolamine and papaverine.  Treatment with Trimix comes with some long term side effects. Mild pain, scarring and fibrosis are the common side effects. I would suggest that you visit a urologist to assess the dose requirements in your case.
Best.

I can't believe there isn't more info on this drug. My husband used this tonight. When he went to the clinic his penis was erect for 2 hours. They had to give him an anedote. They gave him a lesser dosage to take home to use. He took that doseage at 5 PM. It's almost 8PM. He has taken the sudefed and the antedote. He is taking another sudefed. I'm really concerned that they would let him go home with a dose they aren't even sure will work. I'm sure we will be calling the ER soon. I will say the dosage did what he wanted it to do, just lasted longer than he wanted or needed it to..... Quite the expensive experiment if you ask me. I love my husband for wanting to please me but not worth the risk...
need to know is there is relief or an antedote for the 3 hours of pain after taking the recommended dosage.
I hav used Tri Mix # 4 and i can't  get erect  to almost 3/4 ercetion and I have trouble keeping it in. Any suggestions