Urology Community
Trimix side effects

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Trimix side effects

I currently use Timix for ED and have been tritating the dose, I am at 0.35ml and still have throbbing and discomfort 2-3 hours after use.  Would it be appropriate to use maybe, 0.20ml and take a viagra or cialis in addition.  I never got the discomfort with those drugs, they just weren't as effective?  I am 100 % satisfied with the effectiveness of the trimix, but the after affects are almost unbearable.
     Thanks for writing in. Trimix is a combination of alprostadil, phentolamine and papaverine.  Treatment with Trimix comes with some long term side effects. Mild pain, scarring and fibrosis are the common side effects. I would suggest that you visit a urologist to assess the dose requirements in your case.
Best.

I can't believe there isn't more info on this drug. My husband used this tonight. When he went to the clinic his penis was erect for 2 hours. They had to give him an anedote. They gave him a lesser dosage to take home to use. He took that doseage at 5 PM. It's almost 8PM. He has taken the sudefed and the antedote. He is taking another sudefed. I'm really concerned that they would let him go home with a dose they aren't even sure will work. I'm sure we will be calling the ER soon. I will say the dosage did what he wanted it to do, just lasted longer than he wanted or needed it to..... Quite the expensive experiment if you ask me. I love my husband for wanting to please me but not worth the risk...
need to know is there is relief or an antedote for the 3 hours of pain after taking the recommended dosage.
I hav used Tri Mix # 4 and i can't  get erect  to almost 3/4 ercetion and I have trouble keeping it in. Any suggestions