Urology Community
Twisted NOT BENT penis.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Twisted NOT BENT penis.

My penis is twisted I'd say about 30 degrees clockwise, there is some slight discomfort involved but nothing to severe. I just started noticing it 3 days ago and I dont know if I should be concerned. It has always been straight. I am 24 years old. What do I do?
Tags: twisted, penis
15-20 degree bent or twist is absolutely normal for a penis. Nothing has to be done. Every penis is bit bent and a slight bend is normal.

But if however if your penis is twisted to the left or right so much as to make it difficult or even painful to enter your partner during sex then peyrnoie’s disease has to be ruled out. It is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. The disease starts as a small bump or constriction on the shaft of the penis below the skin and then consequently curving of the erect penis occurs.

Treatment is by medicines and surgical intervention.

I sincerely suggest you to consult a urologist and get this possibility evaluated. I sincerely hope it helps. Take care and regards.