Urology Community
URETHRA INFECTION
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

URETHRA INFECTION

Hi
I have 17 years.Last year i had redness on my penis-glans also a itchiness(I wasan't sexual active) and I was afraid to go in a hospital,so six months later I get more redness(it wasn't paintful when I was urinating) I want to hospital and they made a microbilogy test (bras/bris in macedonian) from urethra.My results were- urinoculture sterile but on urethra bres test I had a bacteria Staphilocoocus aureus.My doctor gave me AMOXICILIN for 10 days(2 drug on day 1000 mg---on 12 hours for one drug) and ointmentGENTAMICINUM/GENTAMICIN OR GARAMICIN but nothing was better.Then I made another test and on results I had the same bacteria but only the drug CLINDAMYCIN was 3 on the antibiogram, so I drinked 2 package box.sometimes when I went to the toilet I found a secret/matter looks like a snot with yellow-white color.The redness begun to lose and i have only a little bit. But after week later when I went in toilet I felt strong pain when urinating.When I went in a hospital I made a urinoculture( the result was E.coli 250.000 multiresistent)in the urine test I had a protein on urine and erithrocytes and blood test when I had highly stratum of leukocytes.It was confirmed thet I have UTI and i drinked again AMOXICILIN for 10 days(2 drug on day 1000 mg---on 12 hours for one drug).Some time leter I made a lot of rest-urinoculture and bres/bris from my urethra--I had sometimes E.coli 75.000 sometimes 25 000) and lastly I cleared E.coly from my bladder but i had the rest in urethra so I had again the redness on my glans (glands).And from 1 year I am trying to destroy the bacteria but I can't.I make hygiene every day and I am bathing with dense tea of camomile and nothing helps alsoI I can pull my foreskin back each day and i didn't wash my area with soup,only with water and chamomile(since infection). I did a renal and bladder ultrasound and everything was normal (only a tenuous dilatation of beginning part of uhreter)I did a test for diabetes and also was noramal.Also I went to urologist and he said me that I have small infection on my glans (glands).But I ASK YOU HOW CAN I DESTROY THE BACTERIA FROM MY URETHRA