Urology Community
URETHRA INFECTION

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

URETHRA INFECTION

I have 17 years.Last year i had redness on my penis-glans also a itchiness(I wasan't sexual active) and I was afraid to go in a hospital,so six months later I get more redness(it wasn't paintful when I was urinating) I want to hospital and they made a microbilogy test (bras/bris in macedonian) from urethra.My results were- urinoculture sterile but on urethra bres test I had a bacteria Staphilocoocus aureus.My doctor gave me AMOXICILIN for 10 days(2 drug on day 1000 mg---on 12 hours for one drug) and ointmentGENTAMICINUM/GENTAMICIN OR GARAMICIN but nothing was better.Then I made another test and on results I had the same bacteria but only the drug CLINDAMYCIN was 3 on the antibiogram, so I drinked 2 package box.sometimes when I went to the toilet I found a secret/matter looks like a snot with yellow-white color.The redness begun to lose and i have only a little bit. But after week later when I went in toilet I felt strong pain when urinating.When I went in a hospital I made a urinoculture( the result was E.coli 250.000 multiresistent)in the urine test I had a protein on urine and erithrocytes and blood test when I had highly stratum of leukocytes.It was confirmed thet I have UTI and i drinked again AMOXICILIN for 10 days(2 drug on day 1000 mg---on 12 hours for one drug).Some time leter I made a lot of rest-urinoculture and bres/bris from my urethra--I had sometimes E.coli 75.000 sometimes 25 000) and lastly I cleared E.coly from my bladder but i had the rest in urethra so I had again the redness on my glans (glands).And from 1 year I am trying to destroy the bacteria but I can't.I make hygiene every day and I am bathing with dense tea of camomile and nothing helps alsoI I can pull my foreskin back each day and i didn't wash my area with soup,only with water and chamomile(since infection). I did a renal and bladder ultrasound and everything was normal (only a tenuous dilatation of beginning part of uhreter)I did a test for diabetes and also was noramal.Also I went to urologist and he said me that I have small infection on my glans (glands).But I ASK YOU HOW CAN I DESTROY THE BACTERIA FROM MY URETHRA