Urology Community
UTI, Dizziness, Nausea and Vomiting, Shaking

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

I've had a UTI for about 2 weeks and it's slowly going away but last night I began to experience extreme dizziness and shaking and vomited a little. Today, I still feel the same, I didn't vomit any food so I know it wasn't something I ate, does this mean my infection is affecting  my kidney?
I read your other post about this same subject...

You mentioned you're taking OTC medication for your symptoms. What medications are you taking?

Your symptoms may or may not be related to the UTI, but more of a worry is that they're related to the long-term (2 weeks) use of the OTC medication you're taking.

You really should go and see a doctor about this. If it is indeed a UTI, you'll be prescribed a wide-spectrum antibiotic, and it'll be cleared up in a week or less (assuming, again, that it is indeed a UTI).

What OTC meds are you taking, if you don't mind me asking?