UTI/Bladder infection or kidney infection?
Back in june ive had a hysterectomy done for having  large fibroid tumors , my ovaries were left in , gyn said they were ok . its now been almost 6 months , and about almost 3 weeks ago ive started having uretha pain . when i go to the bathroom it hurts to empty my bladder .ive also have like a pulsating feeling after i go ,  ive also noticed its kinda hard to also hold  almost like im about to let lose right then and there .  i also have urges to go but sometimes nothing comes out or maybe just a lil does . my urine color so far is a light yellow ,  prob only because ive been drinking nothing but water and cranberry juice , i took a home uti test and it came out neg  on both . nitrate and protein . ive also taken azo for urinary pain . its not helping either . ive also had flank pains come and go but not really bad to were i thought it might be a kidney problem .  ive also noticed my left ovary bothering me . well at least i think it is lol . anyways could this be urinary infection  or maybe something to do with after having my hysterectomy ? ive had several uti before  through the years . one to were it was pretty bad  of passing blood .  i know diabetises runs on my moms side of the family pretty bad . my mother has it  both my grandparents had it (mothers's parents )  and so on .   anyways just wondering if this sounds like more than a uti or bladder infection?  also should i go make an apt with my family doc or my gyn ?  Thank you for your answers ....

p.s. i just took another home uti test and still neg , but this time i peed in a cup  and tested that way  my urine looked very orange almost look like  it had a reddish color tint to it and it was also cloudy . i dont know what im doing wrong  or maybe its not even a uti or bladder infection maybe its something else . but it sure feels like one  i should  know ive had plenty  in the last 9 yrs .
anyone out there who can possably give me a few opions here pls !!!