UTI and Sepsis?
Last year I got a lot of UTIs, but I had a lot of different symptoms, some of them aren't mentioned on sites about UTI symptoms. I would often get a high fever and have a lack of appetite, sometimes even before I felt any symptoms of a UTI (burning feeling whilst peeing and needing to go to the toilet often). I went to the doctor a few times after having been treated for a UTI, and at one point, she said I didn't have a UTI, but I had a very high white blood cell count and a low red blood cel count, high sugar, and a host of other things. She didn't know what it could be because I still had a slight fever, but when asked what the worst could be, she said leukemia or auto-immune (however, she did not think this was the case seeing as I felt and looked fine). She wanted me to go to an inner-medicine specialist but since I was fine on the next visit, she decided not to.

I'm still not sure what was up with my body that day, but I've been reading a lot about sepsis and that any small or mild infection can turn into sepsis, and that one of the symptoms are fever. I know it's an irrational fear but I very easily get UTIs and I'm getting really anxious about the possibility of one of them developing into sepsis. The doctor has given me low-dose antibiotics for if I feel like I'm getting a UTI but doesn't your body get used to antibiotics if often used?