UTI n Leg Pain
Hello, I am a 36 years old female. I recently went to urgent care because of a UTI. They prescribed me Bactrim. Since taking the Bactrim, the blood in my urine has become more visible; the pain has become more severe. Also along with the pain when I urinate, I have a spasm goin down my right leg to my foot that causes me to limp when I walk. It hurt so bad. I went back to the urgent care and explained that I have been on the meds and I am not showing any signs of improvement. He just gave me another script for 3 more days of bactrim to extend the script. I need to know what is going on and why does my leg hurt that I cant walk. Please help!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections, inflammations, calculi, trauma/ erosions, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary acre physician or a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!