Urology Community
UTI or Pregnant? Please Help!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

UTI or Pregnant? Please Help!!!

I have thought I was pregnant for a week or 2 now. I have had 2 neg. HPT and 1 neg blood test. When I went to the hospital to have the blood test done, they said that I had a UTI. I couldn't help but feel that this was wrong. I have several symptoms of pregnancy and no symptoms of a UTI. I have had several UTI's in my life and can feel them coming on. This feels nothing like that. I have NO pain at all, no itching, no severe need to go and only go a little, nothing. what are the chances that this really is a UTI or could I still be pregnant? My body is telling me I am.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Were you pregnant? I have had the exact same thing happen to me! 2 neg tests. I would only be about 3 weeks if I was. I have cramps like its in my bladder, but my husband and I have been trying since the first of December. I have had a history of UTI infections and the cramping feels similiar!
Blank
me too iv never had a uti though and it does not burn wen i pee i think i might b prego but idk i took a test and it was neg. my symptoms are

i pee all the time and alot of pee comes out but a lil weird sensation at the end of the stream only sometimes
a lil blood pinkish when i wipe
i get headached

im suppose to have my period in a week
the blood happend about a week after i had sex and my period was on dec. 7th i had sex on the 17th and the 27th the blood showed up so i kno its not two periods in one month iv always had a normal period but as i read online i dont know if its a uti or what
Blank
Im in the same boat. Execpt my LMP was Jan. Are you pregnant?
Blank
I am having the same issue with the small pain after I urinate. No other uti symptoms. Never had a uti or been pregnant.   I've had it for  a week nowand have had lower back pain for 4 days.  I'm goin to my obgyn tomorrow
Blank
Turns out it is a kidney infection.  3 days of antibiotics then go back for a checkup to make sure it has cleared.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...