Urology Community
UTI or Pregnant? Please Help!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

UTI or Pregnant? Please Help!!!

I have thought I was pregnant for a week or 2 now. I have had 2 neg. HPT and 1 neg blood test. When I went to the hospital to have the blood test done, they said that I had a UTI. I couldn't help but feel that this was wrong. I have several symptoms of pregnancy and no symptoms of a UTI. I have had several UTI's in my life and can feel them coming on. This feels nothing like that. I have NO pain at all, no itching, no severe need to go and only go a little, nothing. what are the chances that this really is a UTI or could I still be pregnant? My body is telling me I am.
Were you pregnant? I have had the exact same thing happen to me! 2 neg tests. I would only be about 3 weeks if I was. I have cramps like its in my bladder, but my husband and I have been trying since the first of December. I have had a history of UTI infections and the cramping feels similiar!
me too iv never had a uti though and it does not burn wen i pee i think i might b prego but idk i took a test and it was neg. my symptoms are

i pee all the time and alot of pee comes out but a lil weird sensation at the end of the stream only sometimes
a lil blood pinkish when i wipe
i get headached

im suppose to have my period in a week
the blood happend about a week after i had sex and my period was on dec. 7th i had sex on the 17th and the 27th the blood showed up so i kno its not two periods in one month iv always had a normal period but as i read online i dont know if its a uti or what
Im in the same boat. Execpt my LMP was Jan. Are you pregnant?
I am having the same issue with the small pain after I urinate. No other uti symptoms. Never had a uti or been pregnant.   I've had it for  a week nowand have had lower back pain for 4 days.  I'm goin to my obgyn tomorrow
Turns out it is a kidney infection.  3 days of antibiotics then go back for a checkup to make sure it has cleared.