Urology Community
UTI weird symptoms?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

UTI weird symptoms?

I have a question about UTI symptoms.  I have had a UTI about a month and a half ago, but I often don't have burning with my UTI's so I can never really tell (I had no idea I had one last time around).  I've been having very frequent occurances of cloudy particle filled urine.  It started happening a lot so I called the doctor and they had me go leave a urine sample.  I haven't heard anything yet, but these past two weeks I have been feelin very unwell, and I'm wondering if it could be connected with my abnormal urine.  I have been feeling very foggy; very VERY dizzy, lightheaded, fatigued, and sort of out of it and confused.  I also on and off get that dizzy headche and chills that you get when you are sick but I haven't had any fevers.  I have had on and off dull flank pain and groin pain, but I don't know that this is urinary related...

PLEASE any insight would be hugely appreciated I'm starting to go crazy!
And for what is it worth... my past 3 urine tests have had a high white cell count.  Not always with infection.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...