UTI's and vaginal pain,oder, and itching
I have been with my fiance for 3years and ive always had UTI's before i got with him but its been more frequent since last year2010. Not only that I went to the hospital because of vaginal pain,itching, and oder. I dont have vaginal discharge tho.....They always say I have a bad urinary tract infection but now they are saying its a vaginal infection. I dont understand how i am getting UTI's so much and the vaginal infection is new. I have an aweful smell everytime after me and my fiance have sexual intercourse and when i douche it doesnt go away. No matter how clean i am down there. Ive tryed the water in a douche bottle and that doesnt work either. How is it that i have a fishy or strong smell afterwards when i wash up and pee before and after sex? This is all new to me. It makes me embarrased to do anything with him because of it. What could be causing these problems im having?? I wanna get all the answers i can.
From your symptoms bacterial vaginosis needs to be ruled out. It is the most common cause of abnormal vaginal odor and discharge. It is caused by a change in the type of bacteria found in the vagina.
The exact cause for the change in type of bacteria is still not known, but it is can be due to IUD’s,multiple sex partners or having intercourse with a new partner.

In addition to unpleasant "fishy" vaginal odor, thin white or yellowish discharge from vagina may also be present. Diagnosis can be confirmed after pelvic examination and microscopic examination of the vaginal discharge. Treatment is by metronidazole and clindamycin. They are available as pills or vaginal gels or creams.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

BV it can be that dont douch stay away from sopas with perfums stick  to oranic no scneted soaps from trader joes or Mothers market  and avoid bubble bathes  before sex pee after sex pee and shower you have a sensative Vagina  and make sure your partner is clean too.  I have that problem too and drink lots of water !  
Go look in your shower if your body bar or body wash is antibacterial that is the source of your vaginal problems.  I had the exact thing happen to me.