Unable to have orgasm for 40 years
I am 55 years old and have not had an Orgasm with my ejaculation since I was about 15  years old.  I can vaugly remember what it felt like and i would realy like to experience that sensation again.  I regularly masturbate and for a long time I thought that was why I could not achieve Orgasm with ejaculation.  I think I felt guilty or weird and was afraid to bring it up to anyone before.  I am at the point now that I am afraid I will get older and never have that feeling again and it is very disheartning to me.  Please help me if you can to let me know if this is something that is physical or mental and if it can be corrected.

Thank you
I'm 62 and recently had green laser TURP surgery (11 weeks ago). The reason is I was having all the typical urinary symptoms (getting up 5-6 times a night was the worst) and the various meds my urologist tried to help the situation didn't work or had unpleasant side affects. He told me the worst after affect post surgery would be retrograde ejaculation but I would be able to have normal sexual functioning otherwise.

Now I can't have a normal orgasm it starts then goes away in a flash, just disappears. Very frustrating and unsatisfactory. I had very good orgasms and a good sex life before the surgery and only agreed to the surgery after being assured sex would be OK.

What the heck is going on?