Urology Community
Unable to pull foreskin right back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Unable to pull foreskin right back

I'm 58 years and I am only able to pull foreskin back halfway then I find it has attached itself to head of the penis. I do not want to be circumcised, can anyone offer any advice.
have you always had this problem. Sometimes if you don’t pull the foreskin back it can get tight. also the foreskin is attached to the head at a young age . If you have never pulled it back before take it slow and do it slow but lots during the day. Over time it will go all the way. With mine I had to separate the foreskin from the head. if your un sure go to a foreskin friendly doc and ask about it there
Avatar_dr_m_tn
It looks like phimosis skin.  People with phimosis cannot move their foreskin and cannot clear or wash under foreskin of penis. You must not try to pull it back as it will cause pain. Treatment includes application of a steroid cream to the foreskin up to three times a day for about a month to loosen the adhesive ring. If ballooning during micturition is present, then surgical removal of all or part of the foreskin(circumcision) may be recommended. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.