Urology Community
Unable to pull foreskin right back
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Unable to pull foreskin right back

I'm 58 years and I am only able to pull foreskin back halfway then I find it has attached itself to head of the penis. I do not want to be circumcised, can anyone offer any advice.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
have you always had this problem. Sometimes if you don’t pull the foreskin back it can get tight. also the foreskin is attached to the head at a young age . If you have never pulled it back before take it slow and do it slow but lots during the day. Over time it will go all the way. With mine I had to separate the foreskin from the head. if your un sure go to a foreskin friendly doc and ask about it there
Blank
Hello,
It looks like phimosis skin.  People with phimosis cannot move their foreskin and cannot clear or wash under foreskin of penis. You must not try to pull it back as it will cause pain. Treatment includes application of a steroid cream to the foreskin up to three times a day for about a month to loosen the adhesive ring. If ballooning during micturition is present, then surgical removal of all or part of the foreskin(circumcision) may be recommended. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...