Uncercumsized penis balloons
im 23 years old and my uncircumsized penis balloons when i urinate. there is never any pain during urination or sexual intercourse although i don't think this is normal due to the fact that i keep hearing the opening of an uncircumsized penis should be large enough for the glands to come out. my opening is very small which is what worries me. any thought would be appreciated
Your condition is called phimosis (tight foreskin). And you don't necessarily have to do anything about it, but it's not possible to clean the inside of the penis if you can't retract the skin. So you may be making yourself prone to yeast (and other) infections if you don't stretch the opening wider. Also the normal motion of sex pulls the foreskin back, so if that hurts for you, you'll need to stretch it to enjoy sex fully.

The thing about stretching is that you have to go very slowly because if you go fast it will tear and scar. The scar tissue that heals doesn't stretch as well as the regular skin would, so it gets even harder to stretch if you try to rush it. It may take a few weeks or a few months, but just by applying regular gentle pressure to the skin, it will grow wider. Most sources recommend stretching for 5 to 25 minutes a day and up to several times per day. Some recommend doing it in a bath. Have patience. And read more about it before you start. (This is not good enough direction by itself.)

It may help the skin to stretch to avoid milk and cream. And if you have a yeast infection, it will make it harder or impossible to stretch the skin. Yeast also makes the skin grow tighter. If you have an infection, see a doctor for antifungals (or antibiotics). A doctor can also prescribe a corticosteroid cream to make the skin thinner. (This isn't necessary for stretching though, but the antifungal would be IF you have a yeast infection.) Incidentally, cranberry is a good preventative and somewhat good treatment for yeast. The unsweetened is much more effective than the sugary cocktails.