Uncomfortable penile retraction when sitting or bending over
I'm 28 year old man.  I have been experiencing uncomfortable penile retraction for a couple of months.  I don't have problems with erections or urination.  My groin area is not in any pain.  When I sit down or bend over my penis literally retracts inside me and the foreskin covers the entire shaft. I was wondering if I should go see a urologist or primary care physician? I have been reading the forums and people are talking about botox or surgery. I just want the uncomfortable retractions to stop.

One reason for retraction is obesity. Over the last few years I have gained some body fat due to no longer being mobile. As a result the penis does retract into the pubic fat area causing the penis to disapear into the foreskin. It is a problem for me since I used condom catheters for incontinence. It is a subject that I will have to discuss on my next consultation with my doctor.
I'm not sure about Botox, if I'm not mistaken it paralizes muscles and I'm not sure that it would be apropriate in that region. Surgery is being used to free a burried penis.
If I press against the pubic fat, I can gain about an inch of penile length. If I stand the penile shaft is more exposed. The reall problem is in the sitting position.
If I can obtain an erection, the penile length is just under 6". The problem is that I also suffer from ED. As a result putting on a condom catheter has become difficult and often fails as a result of it.

I'm cuurious to know what the doctor, urologist will suggest. Circumcision is not an option for me. I have had a foreskin for 47 years and plan to keep it for the rest of my life. With a foreskin, I can never be mistaken as a Muslim.
I'm not obese.  I don't have any ED or injury.  It's just when I sit, it literally goes in and it looks like a nub (like i have no penis). It just feels very uncomfortable like u know something isn't right.
From the symptoms it looks like it can be a trapped penis or buried penis. Due to obesity fat pad at the base of the penis conceals the penis and penis is hidden or buried within the suprapubic fat pad. For this losing weight or reducing the suprapubic fat by getting a tummy tuck operation during adulthood can help. The other option is surgical release of penis. My sincere advice would be to consult a urologist and discuss this with him.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

I have also experinced this problem. what is it?
did anybody find a solution for this penis retract