Urology Community
Uncontrolled Urination During Sleep
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Uncontrolled Urination During Sleep

Hi, I have been noticing each time I am asleep I urinate, but without getting the urge to awake me.  So I find myself in urine mostly on my pants and boxers, it's very soaked most of the time. When I am awake I also noticed I hold it in longer than usual without notice, but only sometimes. The only thing I have yet to rule out is the fact that I am coming off synthetic cannabiniod agonist which has kept my body numb for sometime, However, I never had this problem during that time or anytime in my past while using this substance, I always felt when I had to urinate even in my sleep, but ever since i have quit taking the substance i have had this issue. I know for a fact it's not me being slightly numb still, because I was more numb than this and had no issues before. Is it possible I am beginning to lose my control over my urination? or could this be a cause to something more than likely serious? I cannot get in right now to see any doctors. I have weird feelings in my bladder also from time to time, like a sense of fatique, and weird weakness. My urine has been passing more slowly than usual but it still comes out normal.
DISSERTATION HELP provides Dissertation Help, Dissertation Topics, Help with Dissertation, Dissertation writing help

Email them at ***@****

Send them your Accounting Dissertations, Finance Dissertations, Statistics Dissertations, Marketing Dissertations & Economics Dissertations, Law Dissertations & they will give you the best Dissertation Project Report with all things duly completed. In addition to Finance Dissertation Help & Marketing Dissertation Help, they also help in MBA Dissertation, HR/OM/Strategic Dissertations & Business Management Dissertations.

DISSERTATION HELP provides the help in five areas of Dissertation Help viz.,

(1) Financial Management Dissertation Help
(2) Marketing Dissertation Help
(3) Business Management Dissertation Help
(4) MBA Dissertation Help
(5) Law Dissertation Help

HELP WITH DISSERTATION provides
Marketing dissertations
Economics dissertations
Law dissertations
IT dissertations
Enterprise dissertations