Undescended Testicle - Adult

I am 26 years old. By birth I have one testicle in the scrotum and one in the abdominal area. I've read that for most of the kids, this testicle will descend into the scrotum within a year or so.

Now, I would like to know what are the ways I can get this testicle into the scrotal area?
How do I know if i am fertile or not? Is surgery recommended for this? If yes, Is it a major or minor surgery?

Please let me know this information.

In an adult with an undescended testicle, moving the testicle to the scrotum probably won't improve your ability to make sperm. So, in adult men an undescended testicle is usually just removed. For this reason, and due to the increased risk of anesthesia in older patients, it has been recommended that nothing be done about these testicles after age 32.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.