Unknown penis/stomach pain & other problems
For about the past 4 months, I have had penis pain at the tip of my penis and it has been harder to move/flex. Also below my testicles there is pain. I have taken & been given Gabapentin, doxycycline, & ciprofloxacin (250 & currently 500 mg). The cipro has helped in the past but as soon as I finished my prescription the symptoms would just get worse again. Now the cipro doesn't even seem to be working anymore. I have taken cultures (urine, blood, & recently stool)...all negative. I have taken STD tests, all negative. Now I am worse. I feel pain & discomfort in my stomach and it becomes more frequent. I can barely make my penis move. I don't masturbate anymore but when I did it was just all liquidy and not thick or gooey like usual. It is harder to urinate & pass stool, it takes more pushing & the stool is mostly runny & in small amounts. Last time I wiped there was a kind of a yellow gooey. The doctors can't help & I can't see a urologist for like 2 weeks! Is there any explanation/solution for all this? Or will I have to wait for the urologist, it just seems I will get way worse before those 2 weeks are up...
can I not get any help/suggestions at all? the cipro doesn't seem to be workin or just not as good...but the doc didn't give me anything besides a urologist recommandation. So what happens when I run outta pills & my symptoms get even worse and I cant see the urologist right away?? Am I gonna have to make a millionth trip to ER for no good reason but to waste my money? I checked my symptoms up on here & "Prostatitis - nonbacterial" is the closest thing to my symptoms. I have lower back pain/discomfort but didn't know/think it was involved with this. And it is now even harder to flex/move my penis. I'm losing control of it. What happens when I lose all control? Will it just be some dead entity attached to my body...