UrethRal reimplantation 20 years later
I had my urethral reimplantation about 20 years ago when I was 5 years old. The scar tissue broke loose about 2 years ago and turned into a glue like bonding agent adhering my ovary to my uterus. I had to have emergency surgery after having several fainting spells while or around the time of my cycle from the pain of my ovary not being able to stretch and perform correctly. My husband and I are now trying to have kids and I am wondering how likely are we to run into more problems from scar tissue from my first surgery as well as my recent surgery. Will we have a harder time or even be able to conceive at all?
As of right now, we have been trying for almost a year to have a baby and have been unsuccessful.  He have both had tons of blood work done, semen analyasis, and and HCG. Everything comes back normal, if not in the great range.  I have done 1 roung of 50mg clomid and the hormone reponse was off the charts great, but still a cycle did not follow. OBGYN says that I have PCOS. Cycles are inconsistant and have to be brought on by prometrium.  Just finished my first round og 150mg of Clomid after another round of prometrium to bring on a cycle.  OPK has yet to show an LH surge indicating ovulation.  Everyone keeps saying that it doesn't make sense that nothing is working when everything is normal with my body. Could this be a result of my childhood surgery?

-Frustrated-