Urethra hole tear
I recently tore my urethra hole at the end of my penis.  The unfortunate incident was caused by a sexual mishap.  It probably increased the hole size by half the original size.  It happened over a week ago and remains slightly irritated at the tip. Is this something a urologist can fix?  I've been putting neosporin on it and have even tried using liquid band aids at the tear, but b/c I urinate frequently it never has a chance to heal.  Any help that can be provided would greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

If there was a lesion which causes pain and discomfort you should get it examined by a urologist. It can also be examined to find out if this is may lead to a stricture.

Hope this helped.

Best regards
Thanks for responding, BHumika.  Just a follow up question, if you don' t mind. Are you saying that the recent tear in my urethra hole, could lead to a urethra stricture?  I also wanted to know if there is a procedure to return the urethra hole to its original size and what that procedure might be.  Thanks again for your help!
Hi, I am also suffering from this problem. Please tell me what treatment r u taking or had taken?
i have the same problem. my meatus tore and is wider now. what was your solution? please help...