Urology Community
Urethra hole tear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Urethra hole tear

I recently tore my urethra hole at the end of my penis.  The unfortunate incident was caused by a sexual mishap.  It probably increased the hole size by half the original size.  It happened over a week ago and remains slightly irritated at the tip. Is this something a urologist can fix?  I've been putting neosporin on it and have even tried using liquid band aids at the tear, but b/c I urinate frequently it never has a chance to heal.  Any help that can be provided would greatly appreciated!  Thanks!
Tags: tear

If there was a lesion which causes pain and discomfort you should get it examined by a urologist. It can also be examined to find out if this is may lead to a stricture.

Hope this helped.

Best regards
Thanks for responding, BHumika.  Just a follow up question, if you don' t mind. Are you saying that the recent tear in my urethra hole, could lead to a urethra stricture?  I also wanted to know if there is a procedure to return the urethra hole to its original size and what that procedure might be.  Thanks again for your help!
Hi, I am also suffering from this problem. Please tell me what treatment r u taking or had taken?
i have the same problem. my meatus tore and is wider now. what was your solution? please help...