Urethra inflammation with no infection
So a couple of days after sex with a new partner 3 and a half months ago, I experienced stinging constant pain near the base of my penis. That was really the only symptom at the time. I have run through the gamete with all stds, including herpes after 2 months.

Now what I have is a constant somewhat variant pain in the base of my penis that hurts when moving it. Also when just touching or squeezing the base the pain is prominent.

When I go to the bathroom it is fine besides the occasional uncontrolled dribble after finishing.

I have been to multiple doctors and one urologist and they all told me I must have hurt it but the last doctor actually had some sense and said the pain wouldn't last this long if I hurt it.

I am waiting on the latest urologist to give me a call to make an appointment, but any help before hand would be great.
Also alcohol and hot water definitely increase the pain