Urology Community
Urethra inflammation with no infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Urethra inflammation with no infection

So a couple of days after sex with a new partner 3 and a half months ago, I experienced stinging constant pain near the base of my penis. That was really the only symptom at the time. I have run through the gamete with all stds, including herpes after 2 months.

Now what I have is a constant somewhat variant pain in the base of my penis that hurts when moving it. Also when just touching or squeezing the base the pain is prominent.

When I go to the bathroom it is fine besides the occasional uncontrolled dribble after finishing.

I have been to multiple doctors and one urologist and they all told me I must have hurt it but the last doctor actually had some sense and said the pain wouldn't last this long if I hurt it.

I am waiting on the latest urologist to give me a call to make an appointment, but any help before hand would be great.
Also alcohol and hot water definitely increase the pain