Urology Community
Urge to pee BAD !!?? :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Urge to pee BAD !!?? :(

OK so ill be in the middle of doin something wheather it be the dishes walking my dogs shopping ..whatever ...i suddenly get the urge to pee and its so bad i have to stop and basicly i freeze for a few seconds cause if i move i feel like i will go all over myself and when i make it to the bathroom i barely even tinkle :( UGH whats going on with me ????? is it bad ??? PLEASE help me
Avatar dr m tn

These symptoms can be due to urinary tract infection or kidney stones. Making a diagnosis of a urinary tract infection includes performing a urinalysis test, which checks for the presence of pus, white blood cells, and bacteria in the urine, which point to a urinary tract infection. A urine culture and sensitivity is usually performed to find the exact microorganism that is causing the infection and to determine the most effective antibiotic to treat it. Your doctor needs to do a culture sensitivity test of the urine to prescribe the best possible antibiotic so that the infection does not come back.

Till then drink plenty of water so as to flush out the toxins.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.