Urge to urinate all the time
About a year ago starting getting the feeling that I had to urinate all the time. Doctors have said it was menopause and put me on Hormone Replacement Therapy. which it seemed like it helped. My Urologist did a Urodynamics test which was a real nasty procedure and came up with nothing. Told me to start taking Vesicare. Problem with that is it cause constipation and I have had major Diverticulitis surgery and constipation is not good for me. The feeling of having to urinate has usually been in stressful situations or if I am in a unfamiliar place but last week it started happening at home also. I am forcing myself to go out, and it has really started to get me down.
Anyone out there who has experience anything similar and what did you do to get better?
Thanks for any input.

This discussion is related to Cannot void all pee at once, and feel urgency all the time.