Urinary Tract infection symptoms but no infection
I am 43yrs old female and have for past six weeks now urinary tract infection symptoms and been to several doctors and emergency room. I have spent a thousand dollars on treatment with no relief due to no insurance until January. I have had scan done on my kidneys and no stones. I have had blood work and urine cultures with no infection. I have been tested for STD's and none. They had me on ciproflaxin for 10 days at 500mg twice a day and doxycycline for 10 days at 100mg twice a day. They took me off the antibiotics because stated I had not infection. I continue to have the UTI symptoms and can only drink water. I have tried coffee but it irritates and causes burning again. This started as a UTI infection the Urologist stated but now I have none and stated my bladder is just spasming out. They tried to put me on Tovias but no relief does not work. Has anybody else ever had this problem and does anybody know how to cure it. The only thing that makes it bearable is lots of water and vitamin C tablets but does not stop it. HELP!!!!
Hi!

So sorry to hear about your pain..I am having some similar symptoms..I have what FEELS like a bladder inf..or UTI, but all tests..UTI, Bloodwork, cultures..were negative..My bladder seems to always feel full, with a burning, tingling pressure in it! I SOMETIMES will burn with peeing, but NOT ALWAYS! I was treated with Cipro like you were as well, which DIDNT Help! The ONLY thing the ER found was an ovarian cyst on my ovary & fluid in my pelvic cavity..The ONLY thing that helps me AT ALL is the "numbing blader pills" and pain pills..All i drink is water, but the pain is still there!!! I know im not much help..but just wanted you to know that you are not alone! Goodluck, I hope you feel better soon! :o)
Hi, in your case it might be bladder infection. I found this information, hopefully it can be useful.

http://www.grandmashomeremedies.com/bladder-infection.html

Hi, I'm also having similar problems with similar pain also no infections. I had a cyst removed from my left ovary(4 lbs) in 2001, it was there for a long time and I believe that it shifted my bladder and that is where the pain is comming from.Now I have the pain back and I do have a cyst on my right ovary and who knows how big it is now, it feels huge, i'll know in a few weeks.  
The pain that I thought was infection was really pressure and influmation.
I hope that you can get the right help you need soyou can get back to living, i know when my pain is at it's worst I don't feel like living. Best of luck to all of us!!!!