Urology Community
Urinary problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Urinary problems

hi.
im 19 years old and am having some problems with urination. I have the urge to go almost constantly and when i finish i feel like i need to go again immediately. I also have constant dribbling and i dont know how to tell if it is just urine or whether it is some sort of discharge. The tip of my urethra and a couple centimetres in is always wet. I had a urine test done with a dipstick at the doctors and then again at the walk in centre and they didn't find any problems. I have also been under a great deal of stress and have felt a bit depressed over the last few weeks, before the symptoms developed. I don't know if this has contributed to it. Any help at all would be appreciated.

I also have something else to add now. I have tested negative for chlamydia, but not sure if that includes a test for gonnorrhea? Im going to see if my symptoms get better over the next week just to see if it was all in my mind or if there is something else it could be!