Urinating Blood
When I urinate it was normal until the time before men had the last shudder and that's where I can't urinate and suddenly one or two drops of blood dripped out. It happened two times when I urinate and now it's back to normal. Can anyone advice on this? Is this some symptom to any disease or I'm quite fine.
Several conditions can cause hematuria (blood in urine) and most of them are not serious; but because hematuria may be the result of a tumor or other serious problem, a doctor should be consulted.

Causes can be divided according to the affected organ and they are Kidney conditions (infection, pyelonephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease), Bladder conditions (cystitis, bladder polyp, bladder tumor), Urethral conditions (Sexually transmitted diseases, urethral injury, vaginal inflammation), and certain bleeding disorders. When the blood in the urine is at the beginning of urination, it most likely comes from the urethra, (the tube from the bladder to the outside). Blood throughout urination is most likely from the bladder or kidneys or ureters (the tubes connecting the kidneys and the bladder).

Diagnostic tests that may be performed include Urinalysis, Urine culture, X-rays of the kidneys, Cystoscopy, IVP, Abdominal ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your kind advice. What if the blood is at the end of urination with just 1 or 2 drops of blood?
When the blood is at the end of urination then it means that it is coming from urethra, bladder or prostate. Hence we have to focus on the conditions effecting these. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Will take your advice to consult a doctor and will update on this. Thank you doctor