Urinating Blood
I've noticed for the past week that I have been urinating what appears to be bloody urine. At first, when I would urinate, the first part of the stream would include what looked like a dried clump of blood. This persisted for a week. Now, in the past week my urine has been getting darker and darker to where it is now a deep, brownish/red color similar to the color of a dark herbal tea. I have no aches or pains anywhere nor do I have any trouble passing the urine. It also does NOT burn to urinate. Everything is normal except for the color.

I am a 28 year old, healthy male with no major medical conditions but I do smoke a pack a day of cigarettes. I do not drink or do drugs at all. The only medication I take is for depression and sleep. I take 200mg/day Zoloft and 200mg/night Trazadone to sleep. This blood in the urine issue has never happened to me in my life and I am somewhat concerned. My father, who lives in another state, is a Urologist. He said I could be trying to pass a kidney stone and given my age that's his opinion. I am posting on here just to get feedback from anyone who's had a similar issue at a young age. Thanks for any help.