Urology Community
Urinating Seman?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Urinating Seman?

About two weeks ago, I noticed that there has been seman coming out of my penis for no reason. Every time has been during a bowel movement, and it has happened 3 times so far. This happens while I am NOT erect, and not much comes out. I am 15, and a virgin, so I'm pretty sure its not an STD. Any help please!
Also, I'm experiencing no pain during this, and just happen to see it hanging.
Avatar_dr_f_tn

I understand this is quite discomforting but firstly, we have to determine if it is really semen which is present in the urine.

You may ask help from your parents or a guardian to get an initial consultation with a urologist. This may not sound urgent but it is best to be throughly assessed. A urinalysis may be requested to ascertain the presence of an ejaculate in the urine as well as to rule out an infection .

Do you have any other associated symptom like pain in the testicles or redness in the area?
Any associated abdominal pain?
Yeah, my mom is making an appointment for the Urologist tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get in there sometime soon. To answer your questions; I don't have pain in my testicals, or redness; but I do have slight discomfort in my penis after, and my abdomen. Thanks.
Avatar_dr_f_tn

With regards to the pain and redness ( which is apparently absent in your case) , I was trying to exclude infections involving structures within the scrotal sac ( testicles and epididymis) which play a role in ejaculation. This does not seem to be involved in your case. A complete physical examination is still necessary and diagnostic tests may be indicated to rule out any anatomical  or structural disorders.

Do keep us posted regarding your physician's advice.
penis doc says its all good
Avatar_dr_f_tn

That offers much relief. Just continue observing your symptoms.Observe proper genital hygiene.Use only a mild and bland soap when washing the area.You may start doing self testicular examination from time to time to note any changes within scrotal sac structures.

Do keep us posted for anything.Good luck.