Urination problem
Dear All

I am a 28 year male, un-married and virgin. I used to masterbet a lot in the past. From last 1-2 year i am feeling that i have to urinate so often (sometime after every hour) especially in night. It seems that my body doesnt accept fluids (water/Juices) and i have to go to bathroom after every time i get liquid. I have also noticed that sometime after urinating , i dont feel empty/satisfied and also seems that some urine is still in my penis and after half an hour i have to go to urinate again (the quantity of urine is not so much at that time) . I dont feel any pain at all during urination, color of urine is quite normal and no other symptom of disease at all. I am a healthy man with 82 kg weight, Please  advise me, whats the possible cause of my problem, is it prostrate problem ??? and what should be the remedy.

You could be having an inflammation of the prostate and it may be due to infection or due to non-infective causes. You will need to see your doctor and have a urinalysis done, preferably from a sample collected just after ejaculation. This is to identify the organism causing the infection and may be followed by a culture sensitivity test to determine which antibiotic the organism is sensitive to.

Antibiotic therapy is prescribed for long durations in prostate infections in view of the poor permeability of the prostate gland to antibiotics. The course will be for about 15-21 days and may even be for a few weeks.

Ensure that you keep your fluid intake over 2000 ml per day and avoid prostate irritants, such as caffeine, alcohol, citrus fruits, and spicy foods. Also avoid sitting for long periods of time or on surfaces that are not well padded.

If you do indulge in intercourse during the period of treatment, ensure that you practise safe sex (condoms) so as to not infect your partner.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.
Do mastubation be the cause of frequent urination?
I also mastubated a lot and suffering the same problem as seeking78
now i have stoed i also want to know will it affect my sexual health i never had intercource and i am 28 yrs 70kg n healthy