Urine flow poor/stps
OK, so for a while now, (several years) my urine flow has seemed to lose strength.  Also when I would go to wipe the head of my penis, the last drop would always be pink.  At one point I urinated bright red blood.  Scared me so I went to the doctor.  He prescribed Cipro and this caused my urine flow to increase to the point where i was going to the restroom about 8-10 times a day.  I usually go only aobut 4 times a day.  The flow never increased but the volume did.  Before the cipro I would take about 45-55 seconds to empty my bladder because of the poor urine flow.

I am 35 years old.  I'm a social drinker that usually drank margaritas and mostly liquor.  I only recently started drinking beer.  Before the holidays, I went out with my wife and got drunk off of beer.  While still at the club I noticed that my urine flow was to the point where it was dribbling out.  Within minutes when I would have to go back, my urine flow stopped all together and while the sensation that I was urinating was there, no urine flow was present.  I found myself straining and because I was straining so much, I would have to sit down because i was afraid that i would have a bowel movement while trying to urinate.  It felt like a workout.  I would often sweat more than I would urinate.  The episodes during which I could not urinate would usually last about 36 hours during which I would get no sleep because of the urge to go during the night.  

i have had about 4 such episodes where my urine flow would stop altogether.  Three of those episodes happened during nights where I would drink beer.  The last one happened within hours of taking a diet pill (phentermine).  I am currently on flomax and while that seems to help a little, after 4 days of not taking it, my conditions immediatley went back to the point where I really noticed a decrease in urine flow.  I noticed that a post in another forum said that when he went to urinate and farted, his urine flow would stop, that also happens to me.  One other note, when I am having one of episodes, I not only cannot urinate but I also cannot ejaculate.  I have an orgasm, but no ejaculate is present.  Where did it go?

I need help.
Have you been tested for Diabetes?  What happened to your sperm is called Retrograde Ejaculation. The seminal fluid passes from the posterior part of the urethra and into the bladder.  I would definitely see a urologist, quit drinking as much, and get tested for diabetes.  Hope this helps.

Have you seen a urologist?

Straining during urination, decrease in urine flow, dribbling of urine, difficulty in ejaculation may suggest obstructive symptoms. A complete physical examination by a physician is needed to determine the cause.

Are there any palpable mass in the groin or scrotum? A simple urinalysis may not be enough. Further tests that would visualize the structures may be requested.