Urine is yellow
My urine is dark yellow for the past 3 to 4 weeks. I went to a doctor and was ordered a complete blood test, liver function test and lipid tests. Everything was normal except for Bilirubin which was 1.6 (normal 0.3 - 1.2) and cholestral which was 220 (LDL - 170). I was said that it is normal for some people to have moderately high bilirubin since the other tests were in normal range. Can somebody help me with what might be the cause for my dark yellow urine?

Thanks,
Ram

Some of the causes of dark yellow urine can be hematuria (blood in urine), biliary tract obstruction, dehydration, haemolytic anaemia, liver diseases such as hepatitis or other genetic conditions.

If your condition is persisting, you should see a specialist for more comprehensive evaluation.

Take care
Regards

I was also done tests for hepatitis and CBC. It was negative for Hep A, Hep B and my RBC and haemoglobin count was normal. And my urine is yellow and it doe not look like red to suggest.

Can you suggest what kind of specialist I need to go to?

Thanks,
Ram