Urine smell
I need help...... for the past week I have noticed that my urine smells like tuna. I am no stranger to UTIs and this seems different. I have some bladder discomfort but I just cant get past the urine smelling like tuna. I do have kidney stones and drink tons of water. My urine is a very pale yellow. I dont have the urge to urinate frequently. So Im not sure what it is. Any ideas?

Urine smelling like fish can have several etiologies. The common ones include: increased ammonia in urine - occurring as a result of dehydration or a bladder infection, infection with trichomonas vaginalis, hypermethioninemia, and Trimethylaminuria.
As the last two are uncommon conditions, it would be better to rule out the initial two causes.

If your urine is very pale yellow, it is unlikely that you are dehydrated. However, it would not hurt to ensure that fluid intake is maintained over 2000 ml.

If you are having bladder discomfort but no frequency of urination, it still does not rule out a UTI. Do have a urinalysis done as individuals with renal calculi are more prone to developing UTIs and vice versa.

Also add citrus fruits and juices to diet to help combat infection.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.
This happens to me as well, but there is a much more common reason: you just ate a tuna fish sandwich. This happens to me 100% of the time. I could eat a plate of pasta, such as a casserole, and if there is 1 ounce of tuna in the dish, my urine will smell of tuna for the next couple of hours. No big deal.

Also, I'm male so it's not my vagina or a UTI. It's just tuna. You are what you eat.

A.H.