Uti or yeast infection
About 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex. 2 days later I had painful urination and a pus discharge from the penis. I got treated for gonorrhea and clamidya at the clinic (suprax and zythromax) about a week after the said intercourse. 2 days after my eye got infected. Got treated for that. (fucithalmic viscous eye drops) cleared the eye up.
   Having said all that. I am still experiencing foul smelling urine and a clear sticky substance at penis head. I recently found out my partner was tested. No signs of STD but she waspositive for a yeast infection.
   Could I have been infected by the yeast infection? Could I have developed a UTI?
   Other symptoms that I had during the 3 weeks included abdominal pain, diarrhea (still present) and pink urine from droplets after urination ( not present anymore)

Is there a urine test that covers Uti and yeast infection??
Thanks in advance  
A yeast infection that involved more than your foreskin/glans (if you are uncircumcised) is quite unlikely. Your report of foul smelling urine and the pink droplets following urinating does have me concerned. You may well have a urinary tract infection.Your present problem may not be related to your sexual encounter.
I think that you should see a physician other than at an STD clinic and be further evaluated.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.