Urology Expert Forum
Uti or yeast infection
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Uti or yeast infection

About 3 weeks ago I had unprotected sex. 2 days later I had painful urination and a pus discharge from the penis. I got treated for gonorrhea and clamidya at the clinic (suprax and zythromax) about a week after the said intercourse. 2 days after my eye got infected. Got treated for that. (fucithalmic viscous eye drops) cleared the eye up.
   Having said all that. I am still experiencing foul smelling urine and a clear sticky substance at penis head. I recently found out my partner was tested. No signs of STD but she waspositive for a yeast infection.
   Could I have been infected by the yeast infection? Could I have developed a UTI?
   Other symptoms that I had during the 3 weeks included abdominal pain, diarrhea (still present) and pink urine from droplets after urination ( not present anymore)

Is there a urine test that covers Uti and yeast infection??
Thanks in advance