Urology Community
VARICOSE VEIN PENIS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

VARICOSE VEIN PENIS

I am 21 years old and recently i have developed a varicose vein on my penis. It runs from the base of the head along my shaft.I masturbate a lot but however for the past 3 months i have stopped.The vein gives me slight discomfort.I am not sexually active.
Will the varicose vein ever heal? If so , how long will it take?
What kind of diet do I have to maintain to do so?
Can I have sex without it affecting my life?
Is there any medication I can take that can help the healing process?
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Aside from varicose veins or engorged veins, this can also be due to lymph issues, blood clots or varicocele. Frequent masturbation may contribute to inflammation and vein-prominence. If there is pain or discomfort, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and regards.
I have put some pics up could you see them and tell me wht to do about it