Urology Community
Varicocele Bilateral and Hernia Inguinal Bilateral
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Varicocele Bilateral and Hernia Inguinal Bilateral

Hi, I had a varicocele bilateral III and hernia inguinal bilateral surgery One month ago. Almost everything seems evolutionates good but there is a couple of things that are worring to me. My right testicle is very high, I meant it is right now upper than before surgery almost below penis, and it seems biggerand harder before surgery too and I have the area very warm. However I touch this testicle and I don´t feel pain. And the other hand, Left testicle is very very lower before surgery, and I feel smaller before surgey too and tender. I feel very pain in my Left testicle when I touch it. My urologist see me 2 weeks ago and told me I must be patient, this symptoms should be leave slowly, but I feel same symptoms 2 weeks ago. I don't have swelled scrotum. I appreciate your comments and advices, please.

PS: Sorry for my english...

Thank you...