Urology Community
Varicocele Help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Varicocele Help!

Hello,
My husband who is 29 year old healthy male, has a large varicocele in his left scrotum which is at times larger than his testicle.  His urologist had him do a fertility test about a year ago and it came back that he had enough A/straight swimmers to be "fertile".  The varicocele has not improved and tends to hurt on occassion or just get in the way...

He also developed a long lasting blood clot in the shaft of his penis.  The urologist suggested 1 Asprin every day for 2 weeks.  It took much longer, but it did finally go away and hasn't reoccured.

He lately has had pain in his penis and sensations that make him uncomfortable.  He has had kidney stones in the past, so I suppose the remaining ones that haven't passed could be causing this???

He also occassionally has problems with his erection going soft, even though he is very aroused.  And his ejaculations are rather delayed  after his orgasm.  Are these related to the varicocele?  

Is there anything I can suggest for him to do?  We'd like to have children and we don't want this to interfere.