Varicocele on 'good' testicle
I'm in my late twenties and have one testicle that was undescended at birth. When I was a teenager I developed an epididmyal cyst on this one and a few years I noticed the classic 'bag of worms' feeling on my normal testicle. This was confirmed to be a varicocele and I was told not to worry about it.
The thing is, either this year or next, my partner and I plan to start trying for a baby and I'm just worried that these things will prove troublesome. Is there any point seeking more medical advice (semen analysis perhaps) now or I am better off just waiting to actually see if there is a problem when trying to conceive? Many thanks for your input!
Hi there!

A varicoecoele is not believed to affect fertility though several researches have put forward a number of theories and surgery for the same does not show a vast improvement in fertility rates. Though you could consider a semen analysis, it would rather not be necessary unless there are actual fertility issues.
Hope this is helpful.

Take acre!