Varicocele prostatitis kegel jelqing
Two years back I read about PC muscle exercises or Kegel's for improving erections and I started doing that. I also did jelqing for a few nights only before falling asleep. Erections seem to be firmer now. About the same time I started having pain and burning sensation in my testicles which I ignored. Now this week I went to see a urologist who did USG abdomen and testicles. Result - grade 1 prostatitis, grade 1 varicocele and epididymitis. The urologist said prostatitis is not to be worried about as most men will have it (I am over 40), but prescribed ofloxacin and serratiopeptidase/diclofenac for varicocele for 5 days and has asked me to revert back to him.

I have been thinking all the time what could have caused this, and it has struck me that kegel/jelqing and testes pain/burning started about same time 2 years back. Did I overdo kegel/jelqing (stretched muscles too far) that could have caused varicocele? What should I do now to take the pain away? I am working sitting for 8-10 hours using computer and finding it immensely painful to sit.