Urology Community
Varicocelectomy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Varicocelectomy

i  had  bilateral  Varicocelectomy  2  month  ago , still  my right  testis  very large ( 2 or  3 times )  ,  left one  regress  to  normal  size,,i  am  very   worried  ,  i  had  liite   pain  in  the  right  one
Avatar_dr_m_tn
There’s a possibility of formation of a hydrocele in the right testis causing the right testis to appear much bigger than the left one. This complication occurs due to the obstruction of both the lymphatic as well as the venous channels resulting in an obstruction of the flow of the blood towards the main veins and thus the swelling. I’ll suggest you to consult your surgeon for the same. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.