Varicose & spider veins of the genitals
Hi there! I am a 28 year old male who was diagnosed with a varicocele some 3-4 years ago. The varicocele has presented little to no problems over the last few years however in the last 6 months or so I am started to get a combination of red and purplish superficial veins on the shaft of my penis. The largest one is near the base, stretching from the base to about mid-shaft, and is purple or blue in color. They don't bulge out at all and are very thin. They are way more noticeable when erect, and when flaccid, if I stretch the penis they present very clearly. There are tons of them and this point and the condition just seems to be getting worse. I also have thicker superficial purple veins that resemble tree branches just underneath the skin of my scrotum as well. Those ones I assume are related to the varicocele but appear on both sides of the scrotal sac.

These veins are causing a bit of pain, especially after an erection or ejaculation as they tend to ache for a while afterwards. Generally, the dull aching sensation is not the issue for me at the moment. My concern is generally cosmetic. However, I don't want to rule out a serious medical problem as well. These veins seem to be getting worse week by week and I'm not sure how to stop them from forming or why they have just recently starting appearing. I started lifting weights within the last year. Could that be the reason? Weak veins seem to be prominent in my family as well. It's scary to think what my genitals might look like 6 months from now let alone in my 40's and 50's.

Is there anything I can do to aid this situation? And more importantly, am I stuck with these unsightly veins forever or do they correct themselves over time? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, read about your problem with much interest cause i have exactly the same problem.. i have had varicocele for last 10 years and only in last 6 months or so have i noticed the same vein problem as what you desrcribed.. and like you i am most concerned by it.. did you receive any answers on this problem?
Any insight greatly appreciated
i am 15 and i have varicocele veins in my scrotum i recently had surgery to fix them but if their not fixed they can cause infertility cause they keep to much blood in the sac causing the sperm to die cause they get to warm and a vericocele only happens to the left nut
Not true i'm having the same issue in my right testicle and there is a jelly like substance in the right side of shaft while erect.